With the success of our China 101 for African Event series, we will be launching our China-Africa Entrepreneur Matching service, solving the same problems across continents. The process is as follows:
- Based on preferences and challenges we will match you with another entrepreneur from China/Africa
- Set up a series of 3 calls over the span of 6 weeks to discuss challenges with the aim of coming up with a collaborative project to launch with specific KPI’s and time span
- If the project has enough traction, we will help find funding for the project.
- We help manage the joint project
- We create a post project report, and if appropriate will seek further investment
While the first 5 companies will be chosen on a pro-bono basis, our process very competitive, so please take the time to fill out the following this form.
To qualify, you must fulfill these three requirements:
- Be a c-level or founder.
- Company has showed some level of traction.
- Be willing to put in at least 5 hours of collaboration.